The official mobile game of America’s #1 reality television series, Duck Dynasty ®, is now available to play for free!
Battle of the Beards® tests your reflexes and drops you “boots-first” into the Louisiana backwoods to compete in the Robertson family’s favorite redneck activities. Master rapid-fire challenges, unlocking gear and earning experience along the way, to prove you’ve got what it takes to grow a beard as long as your favorite Duckmen.
As you play, your character will go from a Bluetooth-earpiece-wearing, clean-shaven businessman, to a fully camouflaged, long-haired, bandana-clad backwoodsman with a beard that would even make Phil jealous.
Can you keep up as the pace increases? Or will you be left in the dust as the heat turns up? Download Battle of the Beards today and show the world what your beard is made of!
Game development by A&E Networks and RED Games, a division of RED Interactive Agency
Special Game Features Include:
• Exciting gameplay based on memorable moments from Duck Dynasty®.
• Hunt ducks & frogs, eat chilies, blow up beaver dams and more.
• 20+ highly-repeatable, addicting mini-games.
• Create your very own customizable redneck character.
• Level up, grow your beard and unlock manly gear.
• Stylize your own redneck character with accessories from the Redneck Gear shop.
• With over 100 items and attributes in the Redneck store to choose from, thousands of unique character combinations exist.
• Snap photos of your character and share them with friends on Facebook!
• Listen to your favorite quotes from the acclaimed series.
What’s New in Version 2.0
Hey, Jack! We upgraded! Experience the fun and fast-paced challenge of the original Battle of the Beards® game in a whole new way!
• Challenging New Mini-Games
• 90+ new beards, mustaches and gear have been added to the store for even more customization
• Introducing Si’s Iced Tea power-up. Use it to “freeze” time to make it through those extra difficult challenges.
• The all-new progress map shows you and your Facebook friends’ journey from the Yuppie sub-division to the Robertson's stomping grounds of West Monroe.
• Connect and compete with your Facebook friends.
• Choose from all new custom environments for your guy.
• Successfully complete challenges to earn XP points and raise your level. Booyah!