- Monetization (3)
- Ad Mediation (1)
- Ad Attribution (1)
- Utilities (3)
- Deep Linking (1)
- UI (1)
- Location (3)
- Messaging (1)
- User Engagement (1)
- App Performance Management (2)
- Backend (4)
- Customer Support (1)
- Payments (3)
- Networking (1)
- Analytics (2)
- Authentication (1)
- SDK Wrapper (3)
- Media (1)
This is a premium featureUnlock now
Installs Over Time
This is a premium featureUnlock now
Publisher: Calm.com, Inc.
Number of Apps: 2, including
Calm is the #1 app for sleep, meditation and relaxation. Lower anxiety, relieve stress, sleep better and refocus your attention. Guided meditation, Sleep Stories, soundscapes, breathwork and stretching exercises fill our extensive library. Practice healthy living and discover a happier you through Calm.
Reduce anxiety, prioritize self-care and choose a guided meditation session that fits within your busy schedule. Breathing exercises can help you find your peace throughout the day. Practice mindfulness in your daily routine and join the millions experiencing its life-changing benefits. Meditation novice or seasoned expert, Calm is for anyone who is looking to improve their sleep and tackle everyday stress.
Calming music and relaxing sounds help you meditate, focus and sleep better. Sleep Stories are bedtime stories that are guaranteed to lull you into a deep and restful slumber. Improve your sleep cycle and pick from 100+ exclusive Sleep Stories, narrated by well-known talent like Cillian Murphy, Rosé, Jerome Flynn and P!nk. Meditate daily and learn to put your personal health and wellness first.
Take a deep breath and find your Calm.
MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS
* Meditate with seasoned experts, regardless of your experience level
* Be mindful in your daily routine and learn to calm your thoughts
* Mindfulness topics include Deep Sleep, Calming Anxiety, Focus and Concentration, Breaking Habits, Happiness and so much more
SLEEP STORIES, MUSIC & SOUNDSCAPES
* Sleep soundly listening to Sleep Stories, bedtime stories for adults and children alike
* Relaxing music, sleep sounds and full soundscapes for every need
* Self-care: Sleep content to help you relax and get into a state of flow
* Experience deep sleep with new music added every week, from top artists
ANXIETY RELIEF & RELAXATION
* Manage stress and relax with daily meditation and breathing exercises
* Set healthy goals with Dailies - Reduce anxiety with daily 10-minute original programs like the Daily Calm with Tamara Levitt, the Daily Trip with Jeff Warren, or the Daily Jay with Jay Shetty
* Mental health is Health - Focus on personal growth by learning to find your calm through inspiring stories
* Wellness through mindful movement: Relax your body during the day with Daily Move
* Self-care tracker through Daily Streaks & Mindful Minutes
* 7- and 21-day mindfulness programs for both beginner and advanced users
* Soundscapes: Nature sounds and scenes to calm your nerves
* Breathing exercises: Find peace and concentration with a mental health coach
Calm is free to download and use. There are never any ads and some of the programs and features are free forever. Some content is only available through an optional paid subscription. If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
Also, be sure to check out our brand-new app for Wear OS devices.
What is Calm?
Our mission is to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental health care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each day.
Calm is recommended by top psychologists, therapists, mental health experts, and the press:
* “I’m generally wary of meditation apps because they sometimes weave in too much mystic talk for my taste. But Calm instead contains guidance like ‘Concentrate on your body’” - New York Times
* “In the frenetic, crazy, digital world we live in, sometimes it's necessary to take a step back and smell the roses” - Mashable
* “Eliminating distraction...ended up helping me relax and realize that all the stuff I was stressing about wasn't that big a deal” - Tech Republic
* “Found myself similarly refreshed afterward” - TechCrunch
Based on 509K ratings