This is a premium featureUnlock now
Installs Over Time
This is a premium featureUnlock now
Publisher: Credit Karma, Inc.
Number of Apps: 2, including
From spotting identity theft to getting personalized loan and credit card recommendations. Ready to make financial progress?
• Check your free credit scores – Take a look at your free credit reports to learn what affects your credit score and how you can take control.
• Credit Karma Money™ Spend – A whole new kind of checking experience with no hidden fees,* two-day Early Payday,** and a daily chance to win Instant Karma™ cash reimbursements for debit card purchases.***
• Credit Karma Money™ Save – We’re making it easy to save with no fees, a high-yield savings rate and a monthly chance to win a $20,000 Instant Karma™ cash boost when you make a deposit.****
• Explore the Relief Roadmap – Connect with government stimulus programs, unemployment benefits, debt relief opportunities, loan options and more.
• Free ID monitoring – We help you spot potential identity theft and give you tips for keeping your personal information safer.
• Free credit monitoring – Get credit alerts when we see important changes happen to your Equifax or TransUnion credit reports.
• Personalized Approval Odds – See which credit card and personal loan offers you’re more likely to get before applying.
• Credit card choices – Browse great credit card offers based on your unique credit profile.
• All things auto – Tune up your auto loan, save on car insurance, see open recalls and find vehicle records.
• Home sweet home – Calculate how much home you can afford, see personalized home loan offers and get a mortgage pre-qualification letter.
• Personal loan shopping – Whether you want to refinance credit card debt or borrow for an emergency, we’ll show you personalized offers based on your credit profile.
• Credit Karma Tax® – Filing your 2020 state and federal tax returns with the IRS is 100% free from start to finish, plus you’ll get our Maximum Refund Guarantee**, Audit Defense*** and dedicated support.
• Search unclaimed money – See if any of the more than $40 billion in unclaimed money has your name on it.
Join more than 100 million members and get all these features, and more, for free. Download the Credit Karma app now.
Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC.
*Third-party fees may apply.
**Compared to standard electronic deposit. Early access is dependent on timing of payor’s submission.
***NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. For Rules visit https://www.creditkarma.com/lp/sweepstakesrules-checking#instant
****NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. For Rules visit https://www.creditkarma.com/lp/sweepstakesrules-checking#savings-instant
*****If you receive a larger federal tax refund amount or owe less in federal taxes using the same Tax Return Information when filing an amended return through another online tax preparation service, then you may be eligible to receive the difference in the refund or tax amount owed up to $100 (minimum $25) in the form of a gift card from Credit Karma Tax®. For details and eligibility, see https://www.creditkarma.com/tax/programterms#1.
******For details and eligibility, see https://www.creditkarma.com/lp/audit-defense-terms/. Exclusions apply.
$2781 provided in the Credit Karma Tax phone screen image is the average 2018 Federal tax refund based on data provided by the IRS. $2973 is the average 2018 State tax refund in CA based on data provided by the CA Department of Revenue.
Mortgage products and services offered through Credit Karma Mortgage, Inc. NMLS ID# 1588622 | Read licenses at https://www.creditkarma.com/about/mortgage-licenses.
Loan services offered through Credit Karma Offers, Inc., NMLS ID# 1628077 | Read licenses at https://www.creditkarma.com/about/loan-licenses | California loans arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.
Insurance services offered through Credit Karma Insurance Services, LLC (dba Karma Insurance Services, LLC; CA resident license #0172748).
Based on 1.81M ratings
Released November 29, 2021