- Messaging (4)
- User Engagement (3)
- Analytics (4)
- Backend (6)
- UI (3)
- SDK Wrapper (1)
- Authentication (2)
- App Platform (4)
- Social (1)
- Utilities (4)
- Location (3)
- Monetization (3)
- Ad Mediation (3)
- Deep Linking (1)
- A/B Testing (1)
- App Performance Management (2)
- Media (1)
This is a premium featureUnlock now
Installs Over Time
This is a premium featureUnlock now
Publisher: The Weather Channel
Number of Apps: 3, including
The Weather Channel is the World's Most Accurate Forecaster**. Prepare for spring showers ahead with our local storm radar. Rain radar, storm tracker and severe weather warnings help you prepare for storms and heavy rain. Monitor live radar updates, an hourly rain tracker, storm radar news, and local weather forecast on the go.
Live doppler radar maps, severe weather widgets, and accurate weather alerts warn you ahead of time of heavy rain, floods, and other severe weather. Extreme weather is increasing across the nation; our rain radar, severe weather alerts, and storm tracker have you covered with hourly forecast updates. Local weather alerts prepare you for the spring storm season ahead: heavy rain, freezing rain, and more.
Our daily forecast tracking page keeps you informed with live rain and precipitation updates by the hour. Travel safely this spring and plan up to 15 days in advance with forecasts from the world’s most accurate weather forecaster – plan ahead with confidence**. Our storm radar widget provides local rain tracker updates and alerts you to upcoming storms right on your home screen. Weather maps enabled with GPS, live radar, storm radar alerts, and severe weather warnings help you face whatever the spring clouds may bring.
The Weather Channel Features:
Local Weather Radar: Storm & Rain Tracker
- Hourly rain tracker
- 24-hour Future Radar and storm tracker
- Rain Intensity: Track rain intensity up to 7 hours in the future
- Rain Accumulation: See how much rain has fallen over the last 24 hours & into the next 48 hours.
- ‘Feels Like’ feature helps you dress right for the weather
- Storm tracker & live rain radar lets you follow spring weather patterns
- Storm radar makes live rain tracking easy throughout spring storms
- Local radar updates, severe weather alerts in your area, & forecast readings for the next three hours - all on your home screen
- Widget & features are compatible with dark mode: set your Android device to dark mode for a great viewing experience
- Forecasts include information on sunset times, allergies, flu & pollen forecasts
- Seasonal weather news keeps you updated year-round
- Severe weather events: Live alerts & coverage on severe weather events
Upgrade to The Weather Channel Premium for our most comprehensive, dynamic, and precise weather experience. Get exclusive access to:
- Ad-free weather app
- 15-minute forecast details
- Advanced 72-Hour Future Radar
- & more!
Privacy & Feedback
- If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch at email@example.com
**The Weather Channel is the World's Most Accurate Forecaster. ForecastWatch, Global and Regional Weather Forecast Accuracy Overview, 2017-2020, https://www.forecastwatch.com/AccuracyOverview2017-2020, commissioned by IBM.
**The World's Leading Weather Provider: According to Comscore, The Weather Company, parent of The Weather Channel, is the largest provider of weather forecasts worldwide based on total monthly unique visitors in 2020. Comscore Media Metrix®, Worldwide Rollup Media Trend, News/Information – Weather category incl. [P] Weather Company, The and [M] Weather Channel, The, Jan-Dec. 2020 avg.
The Weather Channel app has over 2.4 million 5-star ratings out of over 3.0 million total reviews since January 2018 according to Apple’s App Store Connect and over 1.6 million 5-star ratings out of over 2.4 million total reviews since October 2008 according to Google Play Developer Console worldwide.
The Weather C Channel® is a registered trademark of TWC Product and Technology, LLC, an IBM Company
Based on 2.62M ratings
Released April 25, 2022