Welcome to the 2020 edition of four in a line. An updated AI and more refined UI bring this classic connect 4 board game right up to date.
★ Top Developer, almost 2 million downloads of Four In A Line!
While a fairly modern game compared to classics such as Chess or Backgammon it is believed to have developed during the nineteenth century. The aim of the game is quite simple: connect 4 or more pieces in a line vertically, horizontally or diagonally. It sounds easy, but one bad move can ruin your chances of winning drastically so watch out for that sneaky computer - it will beat you if you're not careful.
Cant see which move to make then try the hint function. Didn’t see the last move, ask 4-in-a-line to show it again. View the game info, game statistics….ok, that’s enough of the 2020 visual puns.
With support for over 16 levels of game play, you are sure to find one that exercises your mind to its limit.
* Simply connect 4 in a row before that sneaky computer
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* High quality artificial intelligence engine particularly at expert levels.
* Support for alternate boards and pieces.
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.
* Four In A Row is just one of our large collection of best of breed classic board, card and puzzle games available for a wide range of platforms.
Please note this game is ad-funded. We generate income to pay for the support and development of the game from advertising. The advertising and social media services use anonymous device identifiers and cookies. By downloading and continuing to use this game you consent to this information being collected and shared with our advertising and social media partners.
You can choose to remove all adverts using the single IAP to purchase the game.