International Transfer of Funds to Zimbabwe within one Hour (during working hours) from the convenience of your Phone. We charge No Fees or Commissions and offer Favorable Exchange Rates whilst you enjoy PayPal Consumer Protection.
1. Register online under "Register" in the main menu, which is found in the top left hand corner of the screen. Just enter your Name, Whatsapp number and upload a photo of your Passport or Identity document. Your application will be approved within minutes, upon which additional menu items for transaction purposes will be displayed. You will receive a notification on your phone once your application has been approved.
2. Capture and save your Recipient's banking details for re-use later on, under the "Recipient" tab, which is found at the bottom of your screen. We recommend the use of an Eco Cash account to avoid transfer related time delays.
3. Enter the amount you want to transfer to your Recipient under the "Transaction" tab, which is found at the bottom of the screen. An invoice will be sent to your email address. Make payment via the PayPal link embedded on the invoice using your credit or debit card. Note that when using PayPal, your card details are secure, whilst you enjoy full consumer protection from PayPal.
4. Note that we do not charge any transfer fees nor do we take any commission, whilst our exchange rates are superior to the official ones. Our daily exchange rate comparison tables are stated within the "Fx Rate" tab, which can be found at the bottom of the screen.
5. Your funds will be transferred to the Recipient within one hour (during working hours and assuming your Recipient has an Eco Cash account), upon which you will receive a Proof of Payment.
6. Finally, you are requested to Confirm that your nominated Recipient has received the funds via the "Confirm" tab, which can be found at the bottom of the screen.
7. You will be receiving automatic reminder and guidance notifications throughout the payment process. Just press the notifications and you will be taken to the relevant section of the application.
8. For any queries please send us a message via the Feedback tab.
(c) Seelenbinder Consulting t/a X-Border 2019