Welcome to a world of Seamless Banking!
GTWorld Uganda is a Mobile App which enables customers make transfers (Own Account, GTBank Accounts and other banks), view transaction history and request for account statements. This platform is the Mobile app version of the internet banking platform. GTWorld Uganda lets you carry your bank with you wherever you go. The App allows you perform transactions and manage your bank account(s) from your mobile device. It is secure and very simple to use.
GTWorld Uganda allows you to:
• View the balances on your bank account(s).
• Manage your accounts and view your transaction history.
• Initiate transfers to own account(s), GTBank accounts and also to other bank accounts.
• Request for account statements• Link your profile to a device with the option to use PIN or Token to complete your transactions.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
*Standard network charges apply as you may be charged by your service provider for mobile or internet use.
To get started:
• Download and install the ‘GTWorld Uganda’
app• Launch the App and input your User ID and password (Same as your internet banking credentials)If you have forgotten your password, please click “Forgot Password?” on the login page to reset your password.
• At first login, you will be asked to verify your device. If this is your preferred device, please select 'Yes' and choose a transaction method (PIN or Token).
• A 6-digit secure code will be sent to your registered Email to verify your device.
• Enter this code in the app and your mobile phone will be successfully verified against your account profile. Now you can start using the App. Please note that this is required only when using a device for the first time.
• If you chose to use the token as your preferred means of verifying your transactions, you will also be sent the 5-digit secure code via Email to verify your device for the first time. Enter this code and your mobile phone will be successfully verified against your account profile. You will then be able to start using the 'GTWorld Uganda' app.
• Please note that you are not restricted to any device. All you need do at the first login is to select “No! This device is not mine” from the device verification screen