The program is designed to automate the control of legality of inserts of regional broadcasters into broadcasting of the head station.
The program features:
- Multiple audio files can be compared with a reference audio file at once.
- The position of offset is determined relative to the reference file in the case of coincidence detection.
- Match position changes is determined.
- Audio file content recognition by using own database of songs/advertising.
- Audio files may have different formats, number of channels and sampling rate.
- Supported audio formats: Mpeg 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Opus. File extensions: wav, mp3, ogg, flac, opus, mp1, mp2, mpg.
Demo version limitations:
Saving settings, results of work and loading of the logs is not allowed. Simultaneous processing only up to 3 audio files.