You can pick up the phone with RoboKiller, the spam call-blocking app that fights for your digital privacy. With predictive call-blocking technology, spammers are automatically blocked from reaching you and interrupting your day. RoboKiller makes sure your data stays untouched, giving you complete control of who can and can’t reach you with a custom Block & Allow list. Keep your privacy private and trust your phone every time it rings.
You can purchase a monthly or annual subscription of RoboKiller, with both options offering a free 7-day trial. If you’re not enjoying the app during your trial, opt out at any time risk-free. A subscription is required to utilize the service.
- Predictive call-blocking power with patented FTC-award winning technology.
- Up-to-date protection, 24/7. Spammers are automatically added to your block list without your phone ever ringing.
- Pause Call Blocking. Temporarily stop call blocking if you're expecting an important call from an unknown number.
- Take control of who can and can’t call. Choose the phone numbers you wish to block, and allow the ones you want to hear from.
- View all missed and blocked calls in your Recents to see who’s trying to reach you.
- Give spammers a taste of their own medicine with Answer Bots.
- Dedicated customer service team of tech people--not people made from tech--available 7 days a week.
RoboKiller has been featured on The New York Times, NBC, Wired, Engadget, Vice and other publications. It’s the app everyone can’t stop raving about!
RoboKiller is a free download with a trial period for you to use the app completely risk-free before purchasing a subscription. If you do purchase the service, you’ll be charged a monthly or annual fee based on your country of residence and the item you purchased. The price will always be shown in the app before you complete a purchase. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your RoboKiller subscription automatically renews at the end of every billing period (based on your purchase of a monthly or annual service) and your iTunes account will be charged within 24 hours PRIOR to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. If you purchase a subscription during your trial, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited.
Terms of Service: http://www.robokiller.com/terms.html