The Makers is a simple way of meeting professionals from the creative & tech industry. Check out profiles of developers, growth hacker, creative mind, freelancers, mentors and start grow your professional networks of like-minded people!
How does it works?
The Makers simplifies the process of finding the right contacts in your industry:
- Register with your Linkedin account
- Add some professional information like your main roles, work history, education, skills and location
- Jump in the makers group or discover makers from specific community
- Swipe anonymously through the profiles of other professionals suggested by the algorithm
- Choose to connect with the ones you like
- When the match is mutual you have both access to the chat and can start the discussion in the app
///// New >>> Communities
Are you launching an event or leading a community? Create your group in the app ( < 1 minute) so members can match in that specific community!
Why are we building this?
We believe that every maker needs a partner with complementary skills to create innovative projects. The Makers brings a fun way to building your network and finding your next collaborator, right under your thumb. The app simplifies the process of finding the right contacts in your industry by doing a first matchmaking. And we believe in serendipity for sure.
For who is this ?
Are you launching a new startup or working on a side project?
- Meet other startup founders to get advice or learn from them
- Connect with potential collaborators or business partners
- Find individuals who have the skills you require to grow your startup
Are you looking for a job change?
- Your job search starts from networking with people in your industry
- No CV submission: show your interest and skills in their project and get hired
- Non-stop business networking with industry pioneers and talented business managers
Are you a freelancer?
- Meet entrepreneurs and managers who need your help in building their products and businesses
- Find other individuals and collaborate on projects with them
Just network with people and discuss your project. Be open, curious and transparent with others and you never know where your next break is going to come from.
Don’t be shy, don’t be pushy, stay cool and start meeting passionated people who innovate by breaking the status quo.