Connect letters to guess the correct words to pass each level.You may consider yourself a master of word games, but here is a completely new word link game waiting for you to take the challenge! Try our game to prove your skills!
Word Crossy combines word search and crossword-style games. Connect letters to spell a word, and you may reveal one of the words hidden in the crossword. You’re just getting started! If you want to win, you’ll need to find all of the hidden words to fill the crossword completely. Sound simple? It gets harder as you go, so challenge yourself and train your brain!
- Connect letters to spell words; easy and fun to play!
- More than 3400 levels and many more words to search for!
- Levels built like crosswords to make things even more interesting!
- Consistent progression to challenge players of any skill level!
- No time limits, no pressure.
- Useful tools are available to help you if you get stuck.
- Beautiful visual design for a pleasant experience.
How do I play?
- Connect the letters on the wheel to guess the correct words.
- Find all the words and fill in the crossword blanks.
Play Word Crossy in your free time to train your brain while you relax!
Note: Word Crossy is free to play, but you can make in-app purchases to help you enjoy the game even more.
- Premium Membership allows you get exclusive rewards, instant boost and have 7day's privilege.
Subscription price is $7.99 per week with 3-day free trial.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the period unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in the account settings.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases subscription.