Get Better, Stronger, Faster, Harder with MUSCLE BOOSTER WORKOUT PLANNER!
When you work out at home or hit the gym, Muscle Booster's smart training algorithm will guide you through the right weight, sets, reps, rep ranges and rest between sets, so that you can achieve your training goals.
WHO IS MUSCLE BOOSTER FOR?
Muscle Booster was developed specially for men who care about their health and appearance and want to look and feel amazing. The app is a substitute for a personal trainer and it will help you get in great shape either at home or at the gym.
HOW TO START?
Set your goals: weight loss, muscle gain, or to be more active
Select the zones that you want to work on: shoulders, chest, arms, back, belly, legs
Enter your personal data such as age, height, weight, fitness level, etc.
HOW DOES MUSCLE BOOSTER WORK?
According to your goals and personal data, our smart algorithm will suggest a personalized workout plan – a combination of cardio, strength, recovery and LISS (walking, running, cycling) exercises that will enable you to maximize your results.
The basic plan will be created for 60 days and displayed in your calendar. Each week the workout plan will be updated according to your progress and feedback (if the previous workouts were too easy or too difficult for you).
Additionally, you will have access to a library of 200+ workouts.
Muscle Booster integrates with HealthKit, so you can export nutrition and exercise data from Muscle Booster to HealthKit, and import fitness data and weight and body measurements from HealthKit to Muscle Booster.
You can download the app for free. Further use requires a weekly, monthly, 3-month, 6-month or lifetime subscription.
- Subscription length: week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, lifetime;
- When opting for a subscription, you pay the fixed price for your country which is displayed in the app.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- When cancelling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the current period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
For more information, see our