TOUCH CRICKET delivers the realistic thwack of English leather on summer willow. Included in The Guardian’s top five cricketing games TOUCH CRICKET embodies the temerity and dedication required to become a first class batsman. This latest version 2.2 now features a new Test Series mode - perfect for playing along with this summer’s Ashes series!
Using multi-touch, TOUCH CRICKET challenges you to find the right combination of footwork and timing in response to each unique delivery. Face all manner of googlies, leg breaks and yorkers and deploy the most effective response as you build a score to challenge the record books. Revel in a veritable almanac of play stats (are your opening pair working? Does your tail wag?) or simply come to understand the importance of stopping for drinks on a hot day and a decent Victoria sponge.
With an immersive soundtrack, TOUCH CRICKET puts you at the crease, facing the heat of a varying attack and will require as much dedication and skill to master as the great game itself:
* Choose to represent any of the 8 great cricketing nations
* Tailor your game to the time available with Twenty20, ODI and Test modes
* Play single player or online -via Game Center- in turn-based matches against friends. Also featuring full match stats, leaderboards and achievements
* Pick-up-and-play functionality - carry on where you left off
* Choose bowlers and tweak their styles, edit all team player names
* Take a player from club to international standard in Career mode
* Full Test match rule set - with options to declare, follow on or grind out the draw on day five