The MailOnline (Daily Mail) app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your iPhone or iPad - accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories and photos from all our top channels: US, UK & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sports, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more! See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 800+ original stories and 1000's of new photos every day!
• Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Choose your region (US, UK, AU or Rest of World) to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Filter articles on channels by Top Stories or Most Recent
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images update based on your preferred connection (3G or Wi-Fi)
• Share articles and photos via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, SMS, WhatsApp & Email
MailOnline is always looking for the best ways to deliver our exclusive news, features and celebrity stories without compromising quality for our readers. Charging a small subscription in some cases is part of that effort. In applicable cases Unlimited Daily Mail Content is available for purchase as a monthly subscription product.
The cost will be charged to your iTunes account only after confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew monthly unless the product is turned off within 24-hours of the end of your current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours of the end of the current subscription period and will identify the cost of the renewal to you.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going into the user's account settings, after a purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research. Please see https://priv-policy.imrworldwide.com/priv/mobile/au/en/optout.html for more information.
All terms and conditions can be found at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article-5975109/Terms.html.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features for us to add to future updates.