Enjoy quality journalism and engaging content on the Mail+ app, bringing you the digital edition of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday delivered in a ‘newspaper format’ direct to your iPad and iPhone.
With a wide range of news stories to explore and a team of award-winning journalists, Mail+ will help you stay informed 7 days a week, with the latest newspaper automatically delivered to your iOS device.
The Mail+ app offers a wide variety of fantastic features, including:
• Full access to editions of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday newspaper – at less than half the price of the printed version!
• Our weekend magazines including Event, You and Weekend, featuring columns by Monty Don, Liz Jones and Piers Morgan. The perfect finish to your week!
• A huge selection of interactive puzzles including Sudokus, Crosswords, and play-for-prizes competitions.
• In-depth coverage of all the sports news, with live scores, results, fixtures and stats.• A dedicated Coronavirus newsfeed with daily briefings, expert insight and guidance on staying safe.
• The latest news, opinion and reports on the royal family.• Celebrity interviews, fashion tips, recipes and daily TV listings.
• Our audio library, letting you sit back and relax while listening to your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks.
• Stunning videos, galleries and 360 degree images showing the world from every angle.
Whether on the go or offline, experience a new way of reading your favourite content with the Mail+ app. Get started with our free monthly trial and read, watch, listen and play anytime, anywhere.
The app is free to download, but to enjoy the full experience with all of our amazing features, you must subscribe. A Mail+ subscription costs just £12.99 a month - that’s less than half the price of the printed newspaper!
This app uses the Apple subscription service under which subscriptions are automatically renewed. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
You cannot cancel a subscription during the active subscription period but you can turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings. For more information, please see the Apple support page, http://support.apple.com
Please note payment will be charged to your iTunes account and subscriptions are managed by Apple. If you have any question please email: email@example.com
Have your edition automatically downloaded overnight, so it’s available by 4am GMT. To get this feature, agree to receiving ‘notifications’ when prompted during the subscription processes or turn them on from the Settings on your device.
Press SETTINGS and in the menu column on the left you’ll see GENERAL.
Tap this, and in the right-hand column look for BACKGROUND APP REFRESH.
Tap this and scroll down until you see MAIL PLUS.
Slide the button to the right of the Mail Plus app so that it appears green.