This story can help kids to get along very well with friends.
Little Bear comes to the kindergarten. When seeing his teacher, he bows and says hello initiatively. Little Bear joins his friends to play games with sweet smile. Who is crying? They are looking around. Oh! It’s a dog who grabs the sheep’s toy car. The sheep is crying sadly! How the Little Bear will do？Please read: Little Bear Goes to the Kindergarten
- Beautifully illustrated graphics that your children will love
- The same story in simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese.
- Professional, kid-friendly, native voice narration in Chinese.
- The word turned up over and over again, higher probability for learning and retention.
- Three reading mode:
1) Read to me (Set to manually flip pages and automatically tell the story.)
2) Read it myself (Set to manually flip pages and the kids can read the story by themselves.)
3) Auto play（Set to automatically flip pages and automatically tell the story.）
- Resume and pause story narration and background music manually.
- Read aloud any words by pressing on the highlight word
- Jump quickly to different parts of the story using our book’s picture catalog.
- Tap to interact with characters（It’ll read a word.）and learn the words.
- A fun game and flashcards inside.
Official Website: http://www.1248e.com