Spring is warm. Little Swallow loves northern spring, so she wants to move to the north. Little Swallow packs up and tells her friend. “Bye-bye, we are moving our house.” Little Swallow flies with Daddy and Mummy. They fly across the mountain, across the sea to the northern house. In the autumn, Little Swallow flies back to the southern home again. What it will see on the way and who it will see in the south? Please read: Little Swallow Moves House.
- Beautifully illustrated graphics that your children will love
- The same story in simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese.
- Professional, kid-friendly, native voice narration in Chinese.
- The word turned up over and over again, higher probability for learning and retention.
- Three reading mode:
1) Read to me (Set to manually flip pages and automatically tell the story.)
2) Read it myself (Set to manually flip pages and the kids can read the story by themselves.)
3) Auto play（Set to automatically flip pages and automatically tell the story.）
- Resume and pause story narration and background music manually.
- Read aloud any words by pressing on the highlight word
- Jump quickly to different parts of the story using our book’s picture catalog.
- Tap to interact with characters（It’ll read a word.）and learn the words.
- A fun game and flashcards inside.
Official Website: http://www.1248e.com