Little bee loves dancing. Sister Bee teaches it to dance every day. Little Swallow is watching in the tree. A chick is watching in the meadow. A duckling is watching in the pond. They all say the Little Bee do a good job. Little bee wants to teach them dance. How will they do? Please read: Little Bee Learns to Dance.
- Beautifully illustrated graphics that your children will love
- The same story in simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese.
- Professional, kid-friendly, native voice narration in Chinese.
- The word turned up over and over again, higher probability for learning and retention.
- Three reading mode:
1) Read to me (Set to manually flip pages and automatically tell the story.)
2) Read it myself (Set to manually flip pages and the kids can read the story by themselves.)
3) Auto play（Set to automatically flip pages and automatically tell the story.）
- Resume and pause story narration and background music manually.
- Read aloud any words by pressing on the highlight word
- Jump quickly to different parts of the story using our book’s picture catalog.
- Tap to interact with characters（It’ll read a word.）and learn the words.
- A fun game and flashcards inside.
Official Website: http://www.1248e.com