A guide to nature that brings you long range weather forecasts — sun, moon & astronomy — best days — gardening — and much more in a beautiful, easy to use app. Replace your paper almanac with this American classic.
Our goal is to help you reconnect with the cycles and seasons of nature. The art, poetry, and advice remind you of simpler times — but the factual data is useful for today.
Here’s a partial list of major features:
• WEATHER: Long range forecast, historical averages.
• ASTRONOMY: Sun, moon, stars, planets, constellations, sky watch, day and night length, twilight, eclipses, the seasons, meteor showers.
• GARDEN: When to plant, frost dates.
• ASTROLOGY: Best days, moon sign, the zodiac, Chinese zodiac, planting by the moon.
• OUTDOORS: Best fishing and hunting days.
• DATE & TIME: Holidays & observances, world clock, odd holidays, time zones, sundial correction, religious holidays, and unusual calendars.
Weather and tide data are subject to availability.