"ChordPolyPad" is a MIDI chords player that allows you to create chord sets from a large internal library, from any combination of notes, or from chords generated randomly. Each set consists of 8 groups of 16 pads, or 2 groups of 64 pads.
In addition to play chords, each pad can generate customizable MIDI controls on its horizontal and vertical axis.
The application supports full internal and external MIDI connections for input and output, Audiobus MIDI sender, and MIDI filter routing. An internal sound bank is included.
Unlimited presets can be saved on a local device and synchronized to iCloud.
• 8 groups of 16 pads or 2 groups of 64 pads by preset (128 pads)
• MIDI port and MIDI channel assignable for each pad
• Customizable X/Y controller for each pad
• Velocity assignable for each chord note
• Strumming setup by pad
• Copy and paste for pads and groups
• Draggable chords directly from library
• Searching for chords available in a defined scale
• Random chords for instant inspiration
• Internal sound bank
• Receiving MIDI notes and control from external devices
• Send MIDI to a virtual port that can be used as MIDI input by other "Core MIDI" compatible applications
• Presets manager
• "Program Change" support
• Native iCloud support
• "Files" application support
• Full support of "Split View" and "Slide Over"
Supported MIDI connections:
• Virtual "Core MIDI" connections between applications
• iOS compatible MIDI interface
• MIDI over Wifi
• MIDI over Bluetooth
• Audiobus (MIDI, state saving)
• Inter-App Audio (MIDI, audio, transport control)
An iPad or iPhone with iOS 8 or later